[mythtv] Re: Another problem with nuvexport and possible fix...

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 23:14:14 UTC 2004

Hi,

Further to my previous testing, the encoding of some programs still fails
even when I drop the -x mpeg2 flag.

I will manually schedule a couple of 2 min recordings tonight, and post them
on my web site tomorow (on a 256k upstream DSL link). I will do one on BBC 1
which (at least until now...) works, and one on TMF which didnt (green
screen).

Cheers