[mythtv] Jobqueue problem -- commercial flagging running on wronghost

David Shay david at shay.net
Sun Nov 14 17:36:24 UTC 2004

Believe I found the root of the problem.  In jobqueue.cpp, the QueueJobs
function has 6 parameters: database,chanid,starttime,args,comment, and host.

In mythbackend/mainserver.cpp, the function is called with only 5 arguments,
and not exactly matched: database, job type, chanid, starttime, and host.

libmythtv/tv_rec.cpp, the only other module I can find that calls QueueJobs,
calls it with these same parameters.

Not sure when things got out of sync -- still researching and trying to come
up with a patch.