[mythtv] Re: Mac OSX Salling Clicker Action for Mythfrontend

Jan Örnstedt ornstedt at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 9 22:18:59 UTC 2004

Cool!!

You beat me to it ;-)

I was thinking of this but hadn't got started yet. It works great but I
am thinking about modding it a bit. I rather exclude the display detect
from the Myth stuff. I have no real need for this as I will run this on
box with only one monitor (My goal is a iMac G5 as a wall mounted TV :-)

Thanks Brad!

/Janne