[mythtv] mythrecipe

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:31:19 UTC 2004

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:17:46 -0800, Chris Petersen
<lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > With the easily added ToTaste field in the table,
>
> "to taste" is a measurement unit, not an addition.  It's usually only
> ever used for spices or strong flavors.
>
> I hadn't actually gotten to the variable quantity thing, but it would be
> very easy to set a min/max size in the parser/database.
what I was thinking of was more of a totaste multiplier. (well we can
call it whatever) Then just take qty*totaste_multiplier= max value. Of
course I guess just adding another max field would be just as easy.

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi