[mythtv] strlen bug in mythweb 0.15

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon May 31 08:02:23 EDT 2004

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
>> In themes/Default/video.php ther is a few lines that contains:
>> rawurlencode(substr($show->filename,strlen($videodir)+1))
>> The problem is the +1 part, it cuts of the first char of the
>> directory and that makes the links point to the wrong directory.
>
> Try now.  I just committed a fix that hopefully catches this and the
> subdirectory bug reported by Mike Jasper (since they were related)...

Not sure I like this fix.
It doesn’t cut off the first char of the directory, but now I get too much
of the path in the links.

Thake this link for example:
myth://192.168.0.1:6543/video/mnt/store/video/video2/somedir/filename.avi
I have configured videos_url so the links beins with:
myth://192.168.0.1:6543/video

That means I have to somehow cutoff atleast /mnt/store to make the links
work.
My mythvideo dir is /mnt/store/video.

I woud have expected the path to be cutoff at the point where mythvideos dir
started and if I wanted something else I just had to add that part myself to
the videos_url.