[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat May 29 18:11:02 EDT 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 05:31 pm, David Engel wrote:
> On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 03:45:53PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > > Added the ability to record programs using searches on title, keyword
> >
> > Please revert this until I get the 0.15.1 release together.
>
> I don't think I kept your email, but you said to commit when I thought
> it was ready.  Anyway, I have to leave for a few hours, so I can't do
> anything right now even if I knew how to revert in cvs.
>
> Why can't you make 0.15.1 a branch, like I thought you were going to
> do?  Eg.

Because if you hadn't merged your branch, I wouldn't have to merge some
pending changes back into HEAD afterwards -- I'm going to commit some more
translations patches, and a few other chages.  It would have been much easier
for you to wait a day or two to merge in unstable code when you knew I was
going through the trouble of doing a unplanned point release just to fix your
bug.

Isaac