[mythtv] Preliminary Mac OS X compilation patches

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu May 27 04:16:17 EDT 2004

Here are some simple patches to allow compilation on OS X.
Many of them fix incorrect assumptions in the .pro or src files.
(e.g. !win32 was used to exclude code that doesn't compile
       on Windo$e, yet Mac OS X is neither Windoze nor Linux)

Note 1: I have not tested compilation on Win32,
         and not exhaustively on Linux

Note 2: setup and mythfrontend did run, but I did not
         try to view recorded data from a backend.
         A recent make clean and rebuild gives me apps
         with undefined runtime symbols, so something
         isn't quite right

Note 3: There is no new code yet (like sound support)

% cvs diff -u >~/Desktop/patch.macosx.1