[mythtv] Some bugs (0.15)

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue May 25 23:31:58 EDT 2004

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 10:41:48PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> been working on.  If someone else wants to give this a good
> runthrough or test though, a patch is attached.

Oscar would probably be a good candidate.  He emailed my privately
today about the back-to-back delays.  I brainstormed a little about
adding a new scheduler thread to do the potentially slow task of
querying the DB and rescheduling.  That would leave the existing
thread to just dispatch recordings.  The trick would be to reconcile
any state changes made by the dispatcher while the rescheduling is
being done.

David
--
David Engel