[mythtv] [patch] Recording HDTV when no signal causes segfault

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Tue May 25 23:13:53 EDT 2004

Well I had a cursory look and it doesn't seem to be due to TuneTo()
being broken in any obvious way. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to
debug this until at least Thursday night, and then I'm away Friday -
Tuesday.

I don't get the segfaults John Poet reported so at least this seems to
be a frontend only problem for me. ATSC channels seem to go off the air
a lot more frequently than NTSC channels so it's still a significant
problem, but I wouldn't hold up 0.15 for this HDTV only problem in light
of the DataDirect migration deadline.

-- Daniel