[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Xavier Hervy maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Tue May 25 15:15:51 EDT 2004

J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> Xavier Hervy wrote:
>
>> J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

>>> I'd leave like you have to Thor.  Any other use of it doesn't really
>>> make sense.
>>

>> I don't exactly understand what you mean ... ?
>> can you explain, pls
>>
>> Actually, it doesn't make sense because evenif you  select no or all
>> for filter->browse, the browser show only browseable movie.
>

> I always considered that flag a lower level filter I guess.  I didn't
> see the point for  being able to browse videos marked as not browseable
> via the filter.  For one thing, control over what is browseable or not
> can be protected via a parental control pin, using the filter eliminates
> that.
thx for reply
Yes, i agree with you
Ok, what about removing browse flag to filter dialog and add a new flag
to know if a movie was already shown or not.
Or better what about adding the last date when the movie was shown and
adding a filter like this :
last shown : never, 1 year, ... 1 month ...
then we can select movie never shown or shown 3 year ago.
What do you think about that ?
Xavier