[mythtv] DVB Development

Ben de Luca (bedel) bend at bedel.mine.nu
Tue May 25 09:46:02 EDT 2004

No they don't link each other, I was a bit surprised to find that one
of the channels here was transmitting data on all there frequencies
around the country.

Does any one know Why they choose to do this?

for any one who is interested i have the details for the sydney data
casting channel (channel 44) when i find where I wrote them down I will
post them. I couldn't find them any where on the net.

I have just had a mammoth 16 hour coding session sleeping now, but will
try snooping tomorrow.