[mythtv] mythweb bug and suggestion

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon May 24 14:17:48 EDT 2004

> Justo updated mythweb from CVS, and if you set a program to record
> manually, then it doesn't show up in mythweb if you un-check the
> deactivated box.

You lost me here.  Could you elaborate?

> Another suggestion, it would be nice if the state of the checkboxes
> were remembered when the page reloads.

Which checkboxes?  on the scheduled recordings page?  Yes, those were
submitted as a quick patch (they work in javascript) and no one has
bothered to expand them any further.

>  Even better would be if it also
> remembered your position in the page when you hit a command
> button. That way you wouldn't have to reset the boxes and page down to
> where you were every time you tweaked a program.

Yes, I just haven't had time to insert markers and deal with how to get
the markers into the "clean" url (used to prevent reloads from making
accidental changes) that the browser is redirected to after you make
changes.

-Chris