[mythtv] DVB Development

Anders Hanson anders.hanson at speedo.nu
Mon May 24 13:58:18 EDT 2004

Is there any plan on forwarding the CAM menu to the frontend soo that
the user can interactivly choose
what to do if  a 'no right' menu is displayed.  The most annoying thing
with mythtv right now is that sometimes
I get a 'no right' menu from the CAM that is repeatingly showing up
until another channel is tuned (actually the last
channel that worked).

If anyone can guide me to the rigth lines of code to implement this then
I can try to make a patch that adds this if
no one else is working on this already.

/Anders