[mythtv] DVB Development - Code for help in debugging

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Sun May 23 21:08:12 EDT 2004

You should see a list of transports available.  Keep in mind you need to tune your DVB card first.
 You also will want to apply the patches that Duncan Charlton posted a few hours ago to get the
correct results back.

> Im in Au, with dvb-t Im wondering what i should be seeing on the mythscan 1 ?
>

> On 24/05/2004, at 10:00 AM, Duncan Charlton wrote:
>
>> Taylor Jacob wrote:
>>> ... Did you get a complete list of transports available, or did you get a partial list.  Were the
>>> other parameters correct for your test case?
>> The full list of transports was shown in the NIT output and the parameters are all (including
the ones not shown in the output) correct after applying my second diff. I must say you were
pretty damn close considering you don't have DVB-T to test on!
>> The PAT/PMT output looked good but I didn't check it that closely. I tried out the EIT stuff
but as I suspected the 0x50-0x5F tables aren't being transmitted out here in the sticks yet,
looks like we may get it soonish though. If anyone in the uk is testing your code on the
crystal palace transmitter they should be able test the EIT stuff now. Cheers