[mythtv] DVB Development - Code for help in debugging

Duncan Charlton lists-dpc-dc-rw at duncancharlton.com
Sun May 23 20:00:14 EDT 2004

Taylor Jacob wrote:

> Did you get a complete list of transports available, or did you get a partial list.  Were the
> other parameters correct for your test case?

The full list of transports was shown in the NIT output and the
parameters are all (including the ones not shown in the output) correct
after applying my second diff. I must say you were pretty damn close
considering you don't have DVB-T to test on!

The PAT/PMT output looked good but I didn't check it that closely.

I tried out the EIT stuff but as I suspected the 0x50-0x5F tables aren't
being transmitted out here in the sticks yet, looks like we may get it
soonish though. If anyone in the uk is testing your code on the crystal
palace transmitter they should be able test the EIT stuff now.

Cheers

Duncan