[mythtv] mythmusic crashes every time...

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sat May 22 19:52:37 EDT 2004

Even before my update to SuSE 9.1 MythMusic crashed with Slot errors
every time. I would really like to be able to use MythMusic again after
it's semi-recent facelift, so I hope someone out there can help me get
it running again. I seem to be fairly alone with this problem so I
wonder if some of my settings are whacked.

I emptied musicplaylist and musicmetadata before installing the latest
CVS of mythmusic (well, from yesterday anyway), wonder what else is left
and if it is really a Qt problem...

These are (some of) the errors:

QObject::connect: No such slot
PlaybackBox::handleTreeListSignals(int,IntVector*)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'musictreelist')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'music_playback')
QObject::connect: No such slot PlaybackBox::previous()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'prev_button')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'music_playback')
QObject::connect: No such slot PlaybackBox::seekback()
QObject::connect: No such slot PlaybackBox::visEnable()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'vis_button')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'music_playback')
QObject::connect: No such slot PlaybackBox::checkForPlaylists()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'music_playback')

After that : 'crash' - mythfrontend exits.

Maybe worth noting: I have to include -L/usr/X11R6/lib in
mythmusic/mythmusic/Makefile in order to compile it. Have had to for a
long time now...

/Martin.
--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>