[mythtv] zap2it solution for 0.14 users

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat May 22 16:44:16 EDT 2004

David Engel wrote:

>On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 07:18:36PM -0500, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
>

>>what upsets me.  What I see as snide comments instead of helpful
>>information.
>>

>Then don't read them that way.  Instead, take them for what they are
>-- (probably overly) terse responses from someone who easily gets
>overloaded and tired of reading (sometimes misinterpreted) complaints
>and feature demands from users.

I think a lot of people misunderstand Isaac's responses (as well as my
own sometimes).  People get upset when they're told the facts without
all kinds of flowers and fluff to make it better for them.  Anyone who's
read enough posts from Isaac can tell the difference between Isaac
relaying information and Isaac laying the smack down on someone.