[mythtv] Some bugs (0.15)

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri May 21 21:06:08 EDT 2004

On Saturday 22 May 2004 02:40, Bruce Markey wrote:
> There is way too much going on on the advanced options screen and
> therefore it is not really usable. These issues should be resolved
> so that there will only need to be a single options page or a simple
> page with a button that exposes the more detailed options.

This bugs me too, mainly because the description field is almost always
overflowed by my grabber (tv_grab_sn). What about removing the descripton on
that page and either make a menu with 'Show Description' in it, or just a
button on that page that will show the description? Will this help in your
case Bruce?

Kenneth