[mythtv] [patch] Added "16/9 Stretched" to the Aspect Override in Playback settings and corrected order in list and identifier to match videooutbase.cpp

Kevin Elliott kevin at phunc.com
Fri May 21 03:24:04 EDT 2004

The identifiers of the aspect overrides in the drop down
for Aspect Override in the Playback settings (globalsettings.cpp)
was incorrect. I modified the numbers to match what videooutbase.cpp
is expecting to see based on the enum settings for kLetter* in
videooutbase.h. These patches fix that.

Also, I added the 16/9 Stretch mode as shown when cycling with key W
in video playback to the list of Aspect Overrides in the Playback
settings screen.

I am attaching two patches, both of which needs to be applied.

Kevin Elliott
kevin at phunc.com