[mythtv] HDTV patches

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri May 21 00:24:20 EDT 2004

Thanks. I'm just working on documenting xvmc-efficiency, I think I may
know what your problem is. I think I botched handling cards that want
the idct information in unsigned format, I think the MC vs IDCT is a
Red Herring, I can disable IDCT and everything works fine. I can't
disable the signed idct format, so that part is untested by me.

The hdtv-recording patch is not near prime-time, I didn't mean for
that to be applied. I'm telling people to use the hdtv-recording-v6
patch instead of the more recent ones. But I don't think that's good
enough for CVS either. hdtv-recording is basically my attempt to parse
all the data being transmitted, there are several bugs I know about and
sure ones I don't in there.

-- Daniel