[mythtv] Problem with DataDirect Migration docs

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Wed May 19 15:42:51 EDT 2004

These are only temporary solutions, is anyone looking into making a more
permanent solution? For example starting a mapping of call signs to network
to icon locations?

A number of people who start adopting at .15 will be in a position where
they may have never run the xmltv grabber, not to mention the current
migration option will only be good until your provider decides to alter
their lineup.

--
Anduin Withers