[mythtv] Mythweb and Windows Media Player over Samba

Andy Lintner mythtv at beowulfe.com
Sun May 16 19:28:56 EDT 2004

I didn't bother to test this originally with IE, since I only use Firebird.
It appears that IE ignores the MIME type and instead pays attention to the
filename's extension. After a little bit of testing, I found you could fix
this by throwing a line like:

header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=mythtv.asx");

into wmplay.php. Hope that helps!

-Andy