[mythtv] [Committed] mythfilldatabase second DD source problem

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat May 15 15:17:07 EDT 2004

Kyle Rose wrote:
> I sent this a few weeks back, but heard nothing.  As far as I can
> tell, this problem still exists.
>
> Since I started using tv_grab_na_dd, mythfilldatabase no longer
> creates/updates the identical channels (as identified by xmltvid) on
> my second video source.  This patch fixes that problem by adding an
> extra clause to the left join conditional in DataDirectStationUpdate:

Committed. Finally got a chance to test this. I was confused by
the explanation but I now see the problem. If the same stations
are available for each lineup, it would assume that it only needed
one instance of the station and would not create the channel table
entry for the matching stations on the other video source(s). This
patch does the Right Thing.

--  bjm