[mythtv] How do I get CVS commit access?

Morten mythtv at e-rasmussen.dk
Sat May 15 08:16:12 EDT 2004

Okies!

Basically, I'm just going to do some Danish translations of the whole
thing, since some translations are missing, and others are just
translated *very* bad (especially Myth Weather, and some of the general
menu items).

Should I just post the files (with Unicode stuff in) to this [unicode
character breaking?] mailing list, or who should I direct it to then?

Cheers,
~Morten