[mythtv] PATCH mythfrontend_nl.ts

Tommy Faasen mythtv at zwanebloem.nl
Thu May 13 04:32:47 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 12:06:18AM +0200, Tako Schotanus wrote:
> Tommy Faasen wrote:

As we all have the same interest, isn't there a way where we can
coordinate our efforts better?

It would be nice if we would know which strings are new/need to be
translated, and this could be done in a concistent matter.
As to prevent extra work and prevent frustration when people like me
start nagging when stuff could be different?

I don't even know all the locations of the language files.
Are there tools to assist us?
How can we devide work?
As there a status document showing how much work needs to be done on all
the languages/files?

Or we can just go forward as we do now?

Tommy