[mythtv] Problem with editing recordings

K.R. Foley kr at cybsft.com
Wed May 12 21:28:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this has been previously reported/fixed and I don't have
time at the moment to find out :(. Several weeks ago I had occasion to
use the editing feature of mythtv to cut the end of some recordings off.
This worked fine, or at least appeared to. However, I tried to view them
a couple of days ago and couldn't. The problem appears to be that when
editing the recordings the starttime in the recorded table was updated
with the current timestamp (at the time of the edit) so the filename
didn't match what was in the database. I changed the starttime for these
recordings back to the one from the filename and all is well.

This is running on RH 9, MySQL 3.23.58 and myth* from CVS on or about
April 7th or 8th.

If this is not a known/fixed problem, I would be glad to take a look at
this in a couple of days. Just no time right now.

Thanks,

kr
--
K.R. Foley