[mythtv] i've put ebuilds for cvs version of myth and associated modules up on the web

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed May 12 03:05:09 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 08:59, Simon Kenyon wrote:
> if anyone is interested i've put up a set of ebuild files for the cvs
> version of mythtv and the eight modules on a web site. i've also put there
> an ebuild for ivtv with chris kennedy's patches (64i is what i used - the
> latest as of sometime yesterday).
>
> they are based on the offical gentoo ebuilds but modified to get the code
> from cvs. i got fed up doing it by hand so put these together for myself.
> if they are of use to anyone else - be my guest.
>
> they are on http://www.teilifis.com/portage

after the s.o. thread last month and the strom that caused i reckoned it was
time i contributed rather than consumed. the day and a half that it took me
to put these together and test will certianly save *me* time and effort in
the long run. with 6 myth boxes (all with different hardware) that won't be
long :-)

oh and by the way - there is an ivtv-cvs there as well with (up to ck54i)
chris kennedy's patches

all hail to the internet and open source
--
simon