[mythtv] i've put ebuilds for cvs version of myth andassociated modules up on the web

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Tue May 11 16:08:00 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 14:40, Ben de Luca (bedel) wrote:
> cvs update; make install
>
> its not that hard

i have to say that while it is not hard - it *is* tedious and error prone

it is:

cvs update
./configure (in some cases)
qmake
make
make install

this is all repeated 9 times

and if in doubt i delete my local cvs copy and then i have to edit
settings.pro 9 times

so i have to say that emerge myth-cvs is a whole lot easier

and as i said in my email - this was for me
it is not like i'm distributing binaries

regards
--
simon