[mythtv] [patch for testing] DVB No Signal

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Sun May 9 21:01:11 EDT 2004

    Kenneth> Now, the patch itself is not clean, rather very ugly, but
    Kenneth> the behavior should not be of the destructive kind. ie,
    Kenneth> mythtv will still record your shows as before :) The
    Kenneth> problems I've found to exist, but not found the cause of
    Kenneth> yet, exist within playback of livetv. I'll see about
    Kenneth> cleaning it up a bit in the comming weeks, but I don't
    Kenneth> really feel a need to rush it.

I applied your patch, changed to channel 7, 9, 10, and then back to 9,
where it crashed with timeout errors from channel 9. I seem to recall
I had to reboot to get it going again.

I haven't worked out if this crash was a coincidence or not
(Previously I have had complaints from one user that MythTV crashes
after approx 6 channel changes, both Nova-T DVB and PVR350), but I ran
out of time and reverted to my last working version.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>