[mythtv] [patch] duplicate checking using programid

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 7 09:29:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 07:41:36PM -0500, David Engel wrote:
> I'm thinking the Progid check should be implicit with anything except
> "None".

That makes sense.  I've modified my patch so that if you are doing
any type of duplicate checking, and the programid field is not blank,
then it first checks against the programid.  I've also modified the
advanced recording screen text to mention programid (for example:
"Programid; Subtitle" if any of your xmltvgrabbers (from the videosource
table) are set to 'datadirect'.  I've attached a new (gzip'ed) patch.

...dave