[mythtv] Patch for MythGallery to slideshow into subdirectories& randomise

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Thu May 6 17:11:25 EDT 2004

> Sounds cool.  Could we have a quick way to choose which sort of
> slideshow we want.  I can image that in my collection I would sometimes
> want to recurse, and sometimes not.  Certainly wouldn't want to be
> fiddling in config menus to change it.

So the way "my" photos are sorted; there are never both pictures and
subfolders in the same folder, all photos are at a leaf node in the
directory tree -- so if I choose slideshow and there are pictures, then by
definition it cannot recurse.  So what you suggested never occured to me as
a requirement.  It should be pretty easy to add; its just a flag, since the
rest of the code is there; but I coded this patch a while ago and to be
honest don't really want to revisit it now.