[mythtv] PATCH: for MythGallery to slideshow into subdirectories&randomise

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Thu May 6 17:05:03 EDT 2004

Thanks, patch is attached.

Quick summary of what it does;

-- Adds two new settings in the DB, one for whether subdirs are recursed and
another for whether the slideshow should be random.

-- Within iconview.cpp; whenever it builds the file list for a directory it
also builds one that contains subdirectories. The config flag determines
which gets used.

-- Within singleview.cpp it shuffles the file list if configured to do so.

Thanks again;
Paul