[mythtv] Alphabetization

Ben Levitt levittben at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 14:54:16 EDT 2004

Something that's been vaguely bugging me for quite a
while is that Myth doesn't seem to be consistent with
alphabetizing show names.  In particular, "The" gets
dropped from the alphabetized name in the Program
Finder, but not in the Watch Recordings screen.

It just seems like this should be standardized.  (Or
are these different behaviors purposefully different?)

I should probably fix it instead of whine about it,
but I'm at work right now...

Is anyone already working on this?

Ben