[mythtv] starting to patch mythtv for burning

Gerald Gryschuk gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 31 19:31:52 EST 2004

Hi Isaac.

I would like to know how I should approach submitting patches for
burning recordings.

Michael and I have decided that burning should just be a function of a
media type so this means patching to existing code and directories etc.
We don't have complete burning ready yet but I think it's better if we
start submitting smaller patches rather than waiting until we have
burning completely working.

I don't know what the policy has been regarding new functions within
existing modules so if you can let me know what you prefer we'll abide
by it.
--
Gerald Gryschuk <gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca>