[mythtv] language changes

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Mar 28 16:56:09 EST 2004

I just committed some changes to mythweb that break some of the language
definitions...  particularly, I modified:

_LANG_SEARCH  (capitalize)

and renamed:

_LANG_SEARCH_GOOGLE   -> _LANG_GOOGLE
_LANG_SEARCH_IMDB     -> _LANG_IMDB
_LANG_SEARCH_TVTOME   -> _LANG_TVTOME

and removed the word "Search" from the definition...  this way, the
program details page now says:

Search:  IMDB - TVTome - Google

looks much nicer and takes up less space on the page.

Since I speak neither Dutch nor Japanese, I figured those who do might
want to contribute patches (I modified the Dutch listing to show the
renamed variables - I don't really trust my editor with Japanese, or my
complete lack of knowledge of Dutch grammer regarding "zoek ob")

-Chris