[mythtv] Re: Mythfrontend crashing when exiting Live TV andrecordings, BT attached

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Mar 27 11:14:58 EST 2004

On Saturday 27 March 2004 10:47 am, mtrisko wrote:
> >The crash should be fixed in CVS, but it'd be better for you to fix
>
> your
>
> >ivtv-fb setup, as that's what was failing..
> >
> >Isaac
>
> I just tried the latest CVS, and it crashed when I press ESC while
> watching a recording.  I have attached the backtrace.  If the culprit is
> really ivtv-fb, then any pointers as to how to debug that would be
> appreciated.

This backtrace is not from current CVS.  The line numbers don't match up.

As for debugging, your ivtv driver isn't responding to the IVTV_IOC_GET_FB
ioctl.  Only reason I can think that that would happen is if you're not
running ivtv-fb on the card, or you're using a non-standard ivtv driver.  If
it's neither of those reasons, you're on your own.

Isaac