[mythtv] [patch] cle266 intra|inter_matrix fix

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Tue Mar 23 11:23:50 EST 2004

Curtis,

Libddmpeg has been taken up into the mainstream portage tree and it's
current. :)
The epia patches can still be found at epia <dot> kalf <dot> org ;)
currently we're at 2.4.25-epia1.

The work of on the libddmpeg and xfree have been stopped at their solo sites
and are now put together in the unichrome project.
Unichrome is the generic name for cle266/kn400/kn800 chipsets. It's to be
found at http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/

Jelle (at) kalf (dot) org