[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at tiscali.be
Mon Mar 22 08:10:58 EST 2004

I was thinking about het splitartist sorting. You now did fixed groups
(1 , 2 ...., ABCD , EFGH, ....) to sort the artists.
I was thinking it would be nice if it would look at the total number of
artists in the database and devide them over a number a groups
(configurable or depending on the total nr. of artists). So the groups
would be dynamic 1..E, F-G, H-O, T, .... and contain more or less the
same nr. of artists.

What do you think?