[mythtv] in progress recordings and new scheduler

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Mar 18 20:51:06 EST 2004

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 03:40:35PM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > > Are you sure about that?  For as long as I can remember, the duplicate
> > > check has always been done very early int he scheduling process and
> > > anything marked as a duplicate was never reconsidered.
> >
> > Yeah, but the duplicate check only used oldrecorded entries, and oldrecorded
> > is only written to on completion of recording.
>
> FYI, my reading of the logs indicates Chris added the recorded
> duplicate check last July.  Are you still using release 0.10? ;-)
>
> David

I think the functionality Isacc is describing was working as recently as
mid-November at least. That's when the code was added to set the
filename to the actual starttime of a recording so that when the backend
did restart a recording that had been stopped (but not removed), the
new file wouldn't have the same filename as the old file.

--

Chris