[mythtv] Mythfrontend dies (backtrace attached)

Jon Whitear mythtv at whitear.org
Wed Mar 17 20:45:16 EST 2004

Andrew,

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I don't think that's the cause of my
problem. To be honest, I don't know what PaX is - I certainly haven't
enabled it in my kernel (unless it's a default thing) and chpax/paxctl are
unknown commands on my system. Dmesg doesn't show anything new after a
crash.

Cheers,

Jon