[mythtv] Affecting scheduling through direct mysql access

Kevin Elliott kevin at phunc.com
Wed Mar 17 06:30:31 EST 2004

David,

I'm very interested in your perl script. The idea of being able to
track your recordings for a whole season based on known information
about the complete season is great. Also, being able to track how
much of a season has actually been watched (to help determine missed
episodes, etc) is useful. Perhaps it would be useful to some how mark
who watched it as well (say, me and my girlfriend watched 5 eps, but
i watched 2 she didnt).

Great work!

Kevin

Kevin Elliott