[mythtv] in progress recordings and new scheduler

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 10:55:06 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 07:43:41AM -0500, Dave Alden wrote:
> it started back up it wasn't recording anything.  I stopped it and
> restarted it with 'mythbackend -v schedule' -- this time it decided
> to continue recording 'Forever Eden', but not 'Everybody Loves
> Raymond'.  I've attached the output.

> Everybody Loves Raymond - "Debra    10 1005  15 21:00-21:30  1 0 0  W 0 R  40
> Forever Eden                         8 1008  15 21:00-22:00  1 1 1  S 0 1  50

You're being bitten by the partial recording case I've mentioned a few
times.  "Forever Eden" doesn't have a subtitle so it fails the
duplicate episode check and is recorded.  "Raymond" has a subtitle and
matches an entry in the recorded table (the partial recording from
before the recoot) so it isn't recorded.  FWIW, the old scheduler
would have done this too.

David
--
David Engel