[mythtv] Another scheduler bug I think

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 21:34:01 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 07:55:45PM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 05:10:02PM +0100, Oscar Carlsson wrote:
> > DE> I don't think you understand.  The scheduler doesn't give *any*
> > DE> priority to post-rolls.  When checking for conflicts, pre- and
> > DE> post-rolls don't exist as far as the scheduler is concerned.
> >
> > Well then it's a bug ;)
>
> Perhaps.  I don't know and won't know until probably Saturday when I get
> a chance to test.

I finally got around to trying this myself and I couldn't reproduce
it.  I have a two tuner system.  One tuner was busy in the middle of a
program and the other was busy, but in the post-roll period.  In the
EPG, I picked another program to record.  Myth correctly stopped the
program that was in post-roll and started recording the new program.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net