[mythtv] (no subject)

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Mar 14 07:58:50 EST 2004

I managed to get both the frontend and backend to crash.

This is what i did:
I started the x server (cygwin xfree86) on my windows computer.
Started mythfrontend so it displays on my windows computer.
Tried to watch live tv and after a few seconds of black picture the frontend
crashed.

Sometimes when doing this the backend also crashes, sometime it crashes on
the first try and sometimes it takes a few frontend crashes like the one
above before the backend crashes.

Maybe livetv isn't supposed to work over the network, but atleast it
shoudn't crash.
I use mythtv from cvs as of today 040314.

The frontend crash is reproducable.