[mythtv] scheduler -- cancelled recording

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 20:11:10 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 06:36:23PM -0800, Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. wrote:
>         Here's a log I got last night with "-v schedule", where "Conan"
> failed to record at 00:37 because it moved to cardid 1 when it should
> have been at cardid 2.

Thanks.  That was most helpful.  My attempted fix is now in CVS.

> Looks like the cardid reassignment happens
> when the schedule is recalculated at 00:30 and it doesn't realize
> that cardid 1 is being used by a recording that just started?

You're close.  The previous scheduler change to keep rsConflict and
other don't records from being resurrected opened a small window where
the scheduler was committed to a program but hadn't yet started
recording it when a reschedule event comes in.  This case couldn't
have happened before so it wasn't accounted for.  It is now.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net