[mythtv] international titles in imdb

Bruno Seoane bleedinge at terra.es
Thu Mar 11 17:58:11 EST 2004

El Jueves, 11 de Marzo de 2004 22:46, Xavier Hervy escribía:

> > 	I've noticed that imdb script uses us.imdb.com to retrieve information
> > about a video archive, but this, doesn't allow to search for translated
> > film names, so searching for example "Abajo el Amor" (which is the
> > spanish translated title for "Down with Love")  won't throw any result,
> > but, if instead we used akas.imdb.com for the search it would give us the
> > correct ID for the film, whether we used the english or spanish title.
> >
> > So, i suggest changing searching host to akas.imdb.com
> Will did you don't create a spanish grabber ?
> I'm french and I prefer grab information from allocine then i submit a
> allocine.pl script to the dev list.

Well, even if it doesn't provide full spanish info for the video file, at
least it allows mythvideo to find information about it.Besides it doesn't
break anything...

I'll try to create a spanish grabber as soon as I finish setting up my system.

--
Regards,
Bruno Seoane