[mythtv] mythtv presentation at the CeBIT

Henning Schreiber xtsi at xtsi.de
Thu Mar 11 14:48:17 EST 2004

Yes, these channels are correct. Remember to insert the normal channels as
E?? channels. and the S?? channels as SE??

I'm from Hannover but will unfortunately not visit the Cebit this year. What
booth will you be there, if I can manage it to come?

Best regards,

Henning

Btw Do you need an xmltv listing for Germany? Mail me private.