[mythtv] Another scheduler bug I think

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 23:21:21 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 02:43:17PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Can I assume that you mean 300 seconds of post-roll for everything
> and not 5 minutes end late time for 19:00 show on channel 3? If so,

To me, the symptoms sound like the latter case is what happened.

> Once the
> recorder has started doing this, I don't think there is any provision
> to truncate it in the middle.

This is correct, but I don't think any provision is needed.  The
scheduler doesn't really pay attention to post-roll.  All it does is
start recordings.  The encoder will always try to run through the
post-roll unless the scheduler tells it to start a new recording.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net