[mythtv] Serial Port (RS-232C) control of high end Sony units

Kevin Elliott kevin at phunc.com
Mon Mar 8 18:23:19 EST 2004

Isn't that funny, as soon as you post something, you find the answer
right away, regardless of the time you spent looking before you
posted.

I've finally found the specifications by searching the forums
on the Cinemar website (www.cinemaronline.com). If anyone else
is interested, you can find them at http://www.caseserve.com/cinemar/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1157  Enjoy...

If anyone wants to help me with the control modules (I think we could
even expand to home automation) let me know. I've seen lots
of chatter over the last year about stuff like this, but have yet
to see any substantial code for controlling receivers/changers or
x10/homeautomation.

Kevin

Kevin Elliott
kevin at phunc.com