[mythtv] anyone with mythtranscode issues, please read

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Mon Mar 8 16:16:59 EST 2004

First off, I'm sorry for this complete waste of bandwidth, but I have
been on hiatus for the past month, as I had some higher priority tasks to
take care of (getting married and going on my honeymoon), and as such I
have completely neglected mythtv since about the beginning of February.
As I have no interest in reading a whole months worth of mailing list
postings, I'll just say that if you have had any mythtranscode issues
that have not been resolved in the past month or so, and you'd like me to
look into it, I'd recommend reiterating your problems either to this
list, or in a personal mail to me.

I won't have too much time for myth in the next few weeks, as I settle
into my new life, but I will do my best to help you resolve your issues.

Thanks,
.Geoff